Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Preview of the Lantern Festival

From March 4..... yes, I know I am still greatly "behind" in the blog, especially since I visited Taitung, Hualien, Taroko Gorge, and Ilan on my days off in April and took photos until my camera broke. I will be posting photos of those soon. The Lantern Festival will have to come first. My job has taken priority though as I have had to give professional development workshops to Taiwanese teachers recently (and coming up). Here are a few photos from the Lantern Festival which was a major event in Chiayi County. The day I attended was the main event, but the festival went on for quite some time before and after March 4th. More photos will come soon. (or at least at some time in the future)


1 comment:

sam of the ten thousand things said...

Amazing images -all - Cheryl. I really like these. Thanks for posting.